RE: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

I apologize for not making myself clear...the point I was trying to make had
nothing to do with what you sell; it had to do with the way in which you
sell it, i.e., with misleading tactics (small print/buried
disclaimers/misleading copy/etc.).

Again, something along the lines of the following, prominently displayed,
would be, IMHO, acceptable.

--------------------------------------
Please note: In order for you and other Internet users to access the
websites of, send email to, or use any other Internet service connected with
the domain name(s) you are about to register requires the DNS (Domain Name
System) settings of each user's computer be configured to point to DNS name
servers which have been set up to query the ORSC Inclusive Name Space root
server system operated by PacificRoot.

Additionally, although PacificRoot believes the ORSC Inclusive Name Space
root server system we operate is superior to what we believe to be the
functionally obsolete ICANN root server system, and that we are currently
making progress through marketing, education and outreach to raise the
awareness of all Internet users of that superiority, many Internet user
computers are not yet configured this way.  Simply put, all this means is
that currently some Internet users will be able to utilize (access your
website, send you email, etc.) the domain name(s) and some will not.

Regards,

Jeff
--
jeff field