RE: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

The Internet name space was created as a cooperative effort and is
based in the legacy root zone system.  You and other have opted out of
that cooperative name space and created your own name spaces.  Now you
are attempting to dictate to the original name space what may be
included.  I feel you do not have a leg to stand on.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.