Re: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, John Charles Broomfield wrote:

> Hi Bradley,
> 	Thanks for all those nice pointers in the right direction. I really
> needed them. I'll make a note of checking the O'reilly book. Just new around
> here. Also thanks for all of your lessons. If you'll forward me your
> consulting rates for formation I'll have a look at them.

No Problem. Will do ;)

> I love it when managers of non-ICANN alternative roots keep insisting that
> they get their information from independent sources, and that they are not
> starting out from the legacy/ICANN/USG roots and adding to it. I also love
> it when to date I have NEVER had a single request to also update an
> alternative root instead of updating the legacy roots, despite this hand
> shaking about getting information from alternative sources...

FYI, The legacy system info is the last thing we add :) Twice a day.

> Let me correct my phrase to:
> In *practical* terms, there is only ONE authoritative root-zone.

Ok. If you insist, We'll be that root-zone for you :)

> P.S. For those that are new on the scene, but most of the oldies knew it
> anyway, the first paragraph in my message is 100% JCB sarcasm.

I'll Send the contracts anyway, you may need them, so just sign and fax
back.  And I'm not new here. I've been here all along.

Kindest regards,>

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.