Re[2]: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

Hello Sandy,

Friday, April 13, 2001, 8:16:12 PM, Sandy Harris wrote:
> ( Methinks that was a bad decision. There's an obvious possible confusion
>   with .bz, so I don't think ICANN should allow .biz. )

It hasn't been a major issue between .co and .com, there is really
little evidence it will be for .bz and .biz.

The letter from .bz was just another "open" commercially run ccTLD
trying to slow namespace expansion, much like others did during the
workgroup C process.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com