Re[8]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

Hello Christopher,

Thursday, April 12, 2001, 11:30:47 AM, Christopher Ambler wrote:

> I see. Because each and every one didn't say, "I'm voting this
> way specifically because I agree with Vint," they must not
> agree?

> That's a stretch, even for you.

What I find a stretch is how quickly and easily you are willing to
attribute a motivation to their vote despite no clear statement from
them to that effect.

I won't comment on your little personal attack.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com