[ga] RE: Another sweetheart deal

footbal.

The government bodies I deal with put all such contacts out to tender
as a matter of course and the best candidate is selected from those
who have applied.  Handling the awarding of the contract simply
doesn't imply it was efficient.  The converse is apparant as the best
candidate is unlikely to have been awarded the contract.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.