Re: [ga] Question No. 1

I will not repost your entire message, but let me just say this about it. You
are truly a master.  As we have discussed before you and I come from different
perspectives and often speak in different languages and have different concepts
of "ball". But posts like yours bridge all gaps, sure I had to look up a couple
of words and ask my CTO what some of what you said meant, but now I get it a
little better.
I also note that you did not attack my perspective, which is far more political
and far less technical, you simply added your understanding which greatly
enhanced mine.

Thank You!!