RE: [ga] Critics say VeriSign still has...

Yes and this year we have Congress and the Prez refusing to act when the
price of power goes up by over 700% and TX generators are reaping windfall
profits. That's not just hurting consumers, it's destroying the economy of
an entire State.

Now ... what was your point?