[ga] Critics say VeriSign still has...a scalper's license

"Probably because he works for a company that has felt some obligation
to own corresponding domain names for every single term and word they
use in business, and since they were not the first to think of the
domain name using those words, have had to purchase those domains at a
premium."

I couldn't care less about the domains that my employer registers, and neither could most of the other 3000 people who work here.  It also wouldn't cost me a dime if they bought a domain name from someone.  This case confirms the "nearly" in your "every time" assertion.

You know, ticket scalping is illegal.  Why's that?  Someone made a strong enough argument to get that law passed in many municipalities, and you can make a similar one here.