[ga] Re: Education and Outreach, An edu.out.list

Alright here we have it, the last straw. We must establish a list which you
persons of prominance and ICANN history will mentor.  Where someone, even
people of history can pose a question and get an answer.  there are enough
archives where simply referring to them will help.  We must establish
guidelines but I believe in such a setting the good will rise to the top.

think of the beauty and the ease; I post what do all these initials stand for
and Eric replies here is the link you moron, no leave out the moron part!!
Who is this Postal guy and and what is an RFC?  and Danny replies with a simple
explanation and some locators. (of course Danny is a newbie too so we may some
problem ;>) Maybe we could help make a system to avoid these two pifalls of my
imaginary examples.

We set up a system for categorizing the the reply headers for ease of research

And we begin to build a place where we transfer the knowledge of you fine folks
to us next gen newbies.

(The examples were meant to be fun and lighthearted and this poster takes no
responsibility for any offense taken thereby, although I know Danny will take
none)