Re: [ga] VOTE

> Actually, my first ballot was already acknowledged...
...so that ballot counted.

> what was the deal with the second ballot, anyway?
It was sent out after Jonathan Weinberg announced that he
intended to remove himself from consideration as GA chair.
Everyone's last vote counts; the ballot was just resent in
case some people had already deleted the original vote
message. But voting once was perfectly sufficient.

Best regards,
/// Alexander [2]