Re: [ga] ICANN benefits

Hi Tim

Good analysis.  Thank you.  One quick comment:

> And it is not inconceivable that two identical marks could both achieve
> famous name status for two quite distinct markets within the same
> country/territory.

In Australia, nobody would associate "Freedom Furniture" with "Freedom Tampons"
but everybody would easily recognise the two very well lnown brands.

I don't know whether they both have exactly the same mark "Freedom" but clearly
they could have.  Both would be entitled to claim the domain name.

Best regards
Patrick