Re: [ga] something about decorum

Dear Eric

I don't know what your agenda is but I don't intend to respond to personal
attacks and vague generalisations about my motivations.  I have provided
evidence in relation to Jeff Williams which members are able to evaluate.

I have already stated my "final word" on my views and do not want to modify
those in any way.   Please do not expect me to respond to future provocations.

Yours faithfully
Patrick Corliss