Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Kevin and all remaining assembly members,

Kevin J. Connolly wrote:

> Eric Weisberg <weisberg@texoma.net> wrote:
> >Doesn't this discussion violate the same rule as Dave's?
> >Shouldn't we discuss substantive issues instead of
> >personalities?
> >Aren't we threatening the stability and function
> >of this assembly by getting off on such tangents?
>
> Objection:
> #1: If you're going to make statements against Mr. Crocker,
> have the simple decency and civility to do it when he can
> actually respond.

  I hope you mean  this also apply to everyone Kevin?

> #2:  What stability? What function? What legitimacy?
>
> And, while we're on the subject, it begins to look as though
> the chair and vice-chair are going to sandbag and stonewall
> until Dave's suspension expires by lapse of time. Dave should
> never have been suspended. His suspension, without good
> cause and without a hint of due process, highlights that this
> body is in no way representative of the Internet Community.

  I agree with this statement.  I also applies to my suspension as well
as others have already pointed out.  Yet you seem to be supporting only
the poor judgment of Dave Crockers suspension.  Interesting.

> It is instead a mutual admiration society in which those whose
> opinions are disfavored find themselves insulted (heaven
> forfend we should return the favor) and worse.

  To a great extent this unfortunately true...  :(

> I'm surprised at
> the delay in reinstating Dave: the injustice of his suspension
> should be incontrovertible at this point.

  Also agreed

> > >Personally, I believe that the duo are paid disrupters who do a good
> > >job at their intended purpose.
> >
> > The place just wouldn't be the same without the C&C Propaganda Factory to
> > entertain us with their blind support of the party line.

> Kevin J. Connolly
> Attorney and Counselor at Law
> Robinson Silverman Pearce Aronsohn & Berman, LLP
> 1290 Sixth Aveue of the Americas
> New York, NY 10104
> 212-541-1066/fax 212-541-1346
> This note is not legal advice. If it were legal advice, it would come with an invoice.
>
> Live, like there's no tomorrow.....
>      Love, like you've never been hurt.....
>           And dance, like no one's watching.

> The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
> and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
> product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
> and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
> this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
> munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
> cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
> at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827