Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Andy and all remaining assembly members,

Andy Gardner wrote:

> >Doesn't this discussion violate the same rule as Dave's?  Shouldn't we
> >discuss substantive issues instead of personalities?
> That was nothing to do with personalities.
>
> It was about plants paid by persons unknown, here to steer discussions the
> way their masters want, and to throw spanners into cogs wherever possible.

  INdeed Andy is quite correct here.  It has been Crocker and Crispins
long standing practice of various forums to be disruptive as possible
for the sake of their own political desires and those of their masters,
so to speak.  This is their history, and will be their internet epitaph
as well...

> They are masters of this game. Wouldn't you be interested to know exactiy
> WHO is paying them to do it?

  I think we KNOW whom is paying whom.

> I sure would.
>
> >Aren't we threatening
> >the stability and function of this assembly by getting off on such tangents?
>
> You're pointing the finger in the wrong direction, Eric.

I think Eric is attempting to get things on a more productive track
rather than pointing fingers.

> Have they pulled the wool over your eyes?

  I somehow doubt that anyone has...

> --
> Andrew P. Gardner
> barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?
> We could ask ICANN to send WIPO a clue, but do they have any to spare?
> Get active: http://www.domain-owners.org http://www.tldlobby.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827