Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Eric and all remaining assembly members,

  Yes.  However the double standard still is in effect.  Several assembly
members are still banned for reasons that are not justified, as you know
Eric.  As a result the overture that Bill made, although laudable, has little
effect on the overall situation...

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Mr. Semich,
>
> I think you know that no apologies were required.  And yet you did the
> gentlemanly thing and sent it anyway.  Speaking for myself, in trying to curb
> the abuses I became abusive, and I apologize for that.
>
> Thank you for setting a worthy example and helping to start this new era with
> dignity and respect.
>
> Sincerely,

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827