Re: [ga] No Members?

You know that Joop is a preverbial pain but danged if he doesn't hit the nail on
the head!!  Joops' transparency is a lesson for us all.

I have to comment that during this time before chair,  I am most concerned that
Mr. Corliss is not so transparent and pushing his obvious agenda, it seems
disingenous at best.  I become worried in his motives when he is so non-caring
of his personal bias.

Sincerely,