[ga] To be or not to be?

From: Kristy McKee:
> Now that we've heard from the cheerleaders will someone from the team
> please answer the question... I'd like to know where the money went as
well.

Where's the money?  LOL  As if we're ever going to learn...

Or, maybe Kent Crispin or Dave Crocker can tell us?  So, Kent, Dave, what
did happen to the money?  Informally, of course Dave... after all, perhaps
the good people at the Markle Foundation were referring to "money" in an
"informal" manner, like in the phrase "Show me the money!"?!

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        ICANN AtLarge MEMBER