Re: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

Please explain. My point was to say:  a) this is a subject specific forum,
so it's different than the "At Large"; b) the other SOs have "GAs" too, but
they're implemented in a different fashion; and c) here's what the bylaws
say about the DNSO's GA.

Now, if the quote from the bylaws was the elevation of form over substance,
then I definitely agree. The bylaws clearly contemplate a more productive,
participatory role for the General Assembly than it's been able to muster so
far.

     -- Bret