RE: [ga] Last minute changes to Verisign agreements

Hello Chuck,
I appreciate your input, as always. However, the point was that the GA
hasn't had the time to investigate all of the implication of the new
contract. Even the NC and BoD haven't explored the more important ones. They
certainly haven't commented and thes points were never raised. Yes, your
references answer *some* of the questions. That they don't answer *all* of
them indicates that those questions should have been answered and that the
contract probably shouldn't have been signed until they were, regardless of
the answers.

Yes, this is a point that should also be brought up with WG-Review.