Re: [ga] Vote by the GA - preferences for a Chair and an Alternate Chair

Erica,

>It appears that the list of GA voters does not include all members of the
>GA
>list.  I'd be interested to know how the list of voters is constructed and
>why members of the list are not automatically included on the list of
>voters.

The reason why we require separate registration in the voting Registry is
because, according to our rules, we perform specific checking on the
registrants to avoid double registrations for the same person and other
problems.

Regards
Roberto