[ga] Club FreeShop Brings You 'Back the Net'

Title: Back the Net

Imagine your life without the Internet...

Imagine how much you’d miss your favorite sites...

Imagine how much you’d miss out on all the valuable resources you find and use online...
Back the Net ** CLICK HERE NOW ** Back the Net ** CLICK HERE NOW

Dear Netizen:

If recent economical trends continue, netizens may lose access to their favorite online stores, greeting card sites, news sources, music sites or financial chat groups.

This Tuesday, April 3rd, we're appealing to all Club FreeShop members to demonstrate their dedication to the Internet's unique benefits of information, communication and entertainment. Join millions of other netizens by showing the world the Internet is intrinsically part of today's lifestyle.

  • Visit your favorite websites
  • Read the newspaper
  • Shop with online deals
  • Give a donation to the charity of your choice
  • Buy stock in your favorite e-business
  • Or just plain surf to see what's out there

By acting April 3rd, you can support Back the Net to insure that the Internet will not only survive, but thrive.

Just go to:
Back the Net

Sincerely,
The Club FreeShop Team

Please forward this letter to 10 other people, or as many as you can, and join our crusade to Back the Net!

You have received this e-mail because you have opted to receive information and offers by Club FreeShop.

If you wish to be excluded from future Club FreeShop mailings, please reply to this email and write "remove" in the subject line.

ClubFreeShop respects your privacy, for more information see our Privacy Policy.
This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG