[ga] ICANN & other Major Corporations

Hey, I have a GREAT IDEA!

Every voting American Netizen could get in communication with their
Government Representatives and help them understand:  1) The Internet,
2)  The ICANN, 3)  The IETF.

This in and of itself would resolve most of our conflicts and keep this
elite group of non-voted for participants from controlling the USG's
root.  At that time we could begin to accomplish the original goals for
establishing a group to help the USG maintain it's portion of the
Internet.  We could have safety precautions that disallow appointment to
the board of ANY participant so the decision making seats would be filled
with the folks who had the most votes.

... gosh I sure hope I don't come off reading like a "cook"...

;)

~k

  Kristy McKee 612.823.2418
  .W I D G I T A L. project dev.