[ga] Que dump, sorry.

Please pardon the delay on the last batch of messages from me. Over the
week-end my Exchange server got stuck. When it became unstuck it released
the pending que (w/ todays date stamp). These are message that I wrote over
the weekend and some may no longer be relevent (especially since the BoD
already approved the contract changes). Simply be aware that the posting
dates are not exactly the dates that they were written. If this keeps up, I
may go back to sendmail <sigh>.