[ga] antitrust action

I do not see how the approved plan may lead to anything else than a
fossilization of the iCANN TLD model in propagating to the new
developing  TLDs the same competition and innovation limitations as
tailored for the very specific case of the historic leading registry. This
approval also crowns the Staff as the iCANN governor and acknowledges that,
in the BoD opinion, Staff knows better than BoD, than DNSO, than
stakeholders and than users what is good for them and for the Internet
Community as a whole. This approvals mainly gives VeriSign the control of
the Internet unless the stakeholders may react in a bold enough manner. It
calls on short or medium range for an anti-trust international action as
already investigated by GAC members. This BoD decision also gives the iCANN
a self-approval to pursue and develop its "take-away" policy - today .biz,
probably soon .org - to proceed in ignoring SO rights and obligations, to
imagine new plans for new decisions, new control, new independent ventures,
new violations of its changing bylaws, new contradictions with its founding
White Paper.

I can only say, bravo Mr. Touton, bvravo Mr. Sims. What a pity for the
world you are so good.
Jefsey

Special thanks to
Amadeu Abril i Abril