[ga] Candidates

Just so you all know;

I am not an expert in any relevant field.  I am a policy writer as far
as the internet goes.  I gave up a consulting business, and said "hey
pay me to understand the Internet and I will do my own thing on the side
to make ends meet"  They gave me two computers and said "learn".  Then I
accidentally told a Secretary General in charge of the internet for his
country all that I had learned and he said "your it" and now I write
policy for emerging economies.

It is all a big mistake.  Sure I have a law degree and was a member of
MENSA but you all know I am a "newbie".  Compared to Mr. Walsh or Mr.
Teernstra and on and on, I don't know squat.  In my office they joke
that with the electricity in my body I could ruin a VCR.  I can't work
my Cellphone, here or in southeast Asia.

My three wonderful children learn from the net, are bilingual and insist
we do what we are doing.  I stand by the proposition that it is not our
net but it belongs to the children you cannot yet see.

I am not just like you, I am a newbie with some domains, a wierd job,
and a ministry license in the second degree. I learned a monstrous
amount in Melbourne. Ok so I have a degree in Philosophy also (that
should not go outside this list)

I will say this two American ways:

Shocka bro check this wierd thing out, I aint wit it but i in it.
DAng sure there I was and here I is.

I am a dotcommoner and nothing more.

I know this is not correct because any chair should only stand for what
the GA says he stands for but I will not and can not give up these three
principals:
    1.     Multilingualism
    2.    Education
    3.     Outreach

    These are non-debatable issues, they have been decided.  We must
move forward to increase our effectiveness in each principal.
Multilingualism first because it is the "root service" to all the rest.
    I have no right to be on this list of distingushed candidates, but
if I die increasing lingual and cultural understanding then my children
will endorse my platform, and so will yours.

Sincerely,