[ga] One Click = over $10,000 of Prizes!!!!

Dear DNSO

**ENTER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!**
I know April Fool's Day is around the corner but this email is no joke! With one click, you will be entered to all our prizes at EasyWinning.com. Everyday we are giving away a brand new prize! In case you won't have time to enter everyday, click here and be entered to all our giveaways running right now, so you won't lose your chance at winning.

One click gives you entries to win everything- CASH, treadmill, DVD player, Trip to Miami, Mystery Prize - everything! Why not click?

You want more chances to winning something grand???? Get 5 extra spins to winning the jackpot on Slots of Cash week! This is your chance to win some extra cash!
Play now!

Thanks again! Be sure to get your bonus entries!!!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=855

***Claim a free $25 pre-paid gas card!***
Sign up now for a risk-free trial membership in essentials, and fill up at one of your favorite gas stations on us! Not only does essentials offer huge savings on a wide variety of fashion and fitness products, for a limited time all active members can claim a $25 pre-paid gas card!
Click here

Essentials is a service that allows you to save up to $1000 on clothing, jewelry, accessories and even home decorating through our Reward Savings program, at name-brand stores like Pier 1 Imports and Foot Locker.
Start saving today!

***SPONSOR SPOT - LOTS OF FUN!!!!***
At eLotteryFreeway.com, you can play some of your favorite lottery, sports and other entertaining games for FREE... and earn ePoints to redeem for cash and merchandise!!!
They are first on the net to offer you a chance to win at FREE Million Dollar Instant Lottery. Head over there now!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=857

Don't forget about your 1 click to all the prizes at EasyWinning.com!

Have fun!
Andrew Charles
Prize Director
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=858

If you received this email in error, or would no longer like to receive special promotions via email from EasyWinning, then Click here to unsubscribe.