Re[4]: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Hello JandL,

Saturday, March 31, 2001, 11:28:52 AM, JandL wrote:

>  Sotiris,

> What is a newbie?

What has been snipped from all of this discussion of the term newbie,
is the context in which it was actually used:

> Eric, if you don't know who he is, then perhaps you need to take into
> account how new you are to the process, and that maybe you should look
> into more than just the events in few months that the At-Large has
> been around, which brought many "newbies" such as yourself to the process.

As you will note, it was used to remind "newcomers" that there is vastly
more to this process and its history that deserves recognition than
what has happened in the few months since the At-Large process brought
most of these "newcomers" into the process.

Let's make sure we look at things in context.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com