Re: [ga] GA until December 1999 and since January 2000

Dear Harald & Elisabeth,

Mr. Walsh called me a newbie.  He is right and I thank him along with you two and
the many others for helping all of us newbies.  While I don't think getting
initiated into this process is for everyone it has been a great experience.  One
is not ignored in this process.

I was thinking about how brutal the process is for us newbies, and then I reread
the following posts and realized that it was I who was being brutal.  I
apologize.  I can only imagine how it was for Roberto and Harald, what a frontier
they have significantly helped to settle.  And now I come in and demand a
perfectly civilized culture yesterday.  Again I apologize.

I wish I could make others realize how far we have come and how relatively new
ICANN is, and how it truly is working toward it's objectives. And I know that we
will do that and it just takes some time, Education, Outreach & Multilingualism to
get it done.

Thank you all for working hard for my childrens' internet.

Sincerely,

p.s. Don't think this means I am going to lighten up on you, or be nice.