Re: [ga] IMPORTANT: Status of endorsements for GA chair and alternatechair

Eric,

>Now from this post forward we have the premature declaration of who was
>winning, the ridiculous change of rules which were not mentioned in the
>first place but then brought into play by you and no one else and then
>your use of the word mockery as far as who would be the GA Chair.

There is a difference between "changing the rules" and "reminding of the
existence of rules".
The so-called "rule of 10" existed well before Harald mentioned it, and the
risk of somebody in the NC formally appealing to it to jeopardize the
results was real (even if it was low, methinks).

Regards
Roberto