RE: [ga] CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Danny Younger wrote:-
The Bylaws of our Corporation point to the need
for full disclosure of "conflicts of interest" by members of our Board; can
we expect anything less from candidates to the highest office of the GA?

No. We can expect the same standards for all, so this is the problem:-

Patrick Corliss disclosed his background Information in his Acceptance of
Nomination for GA Chair, posted to the DNSO Secretariat on March 24.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-nominations/Arc01/msg00016.html.
Significantly, this was two days after he became a Director of the Top Level
Domain Association, formed March 22, but he failed to disclose that fact.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc06/msg01534.html

Regards,
Joanna