RE: GTLD-SERVERS.NET (RE: $200 million (was [ga] Draft Resolution ))

> The constellation shown in this reference is considerably outdated.
>
> Chuck

I agree.

We may consider the correct one is in:
 http://www.icann.org/correspondence/roberts-testimony-14feb01.htm
 (Testimony of Michael M. Roberts Before U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce,
 Science, and Transportation, Subcommittee on Communications).

But there is no difference in geography between the two constellations
(www.wia.org and Mike Roberts document), only names are updated
(no more reference to NSI-NSF etc).

According to Mike Roberts document:
 ROOT-SERVERS name org city            type
 a NSI Herndon, VA,                    US com
 b USC-ISI Marina del Rey, CA,         US edu
 c PSInet Herndon, VA,                 US com
 d U of Maryland College Park, MD,     US edu
 e NASA Mt View, CA,                   US usg
 f Internet Software C. Palo Alto, CA, US com
 g DISA Vienna, VA,                    US usg
 h ARL Aberdeen, MD,                   US usg
 i NORDUnet Stockholm,                 SE int
 j NSI (TBD) Herndon, VA,              US (com)
 k RIPE London,                        UK int
 l ICANN Marina del Rey, CA,           US org
 m WIDE Tokyo,                         JP edu

Elisabeth