[ga] The Easiest and Safest Way to File your Taxes!

The Easiest and Safest Way to File your Taxes!

Dear DNSO

PrepTax.com enables you to save time and avoid the inconvenience of downloading tax preparation software to compute and file your tax returns. You can electronically prepare and file your individual 1040's directly from the website without the hassle of paperwork and "snail-mail."

Only $9.95 for a 1040 Return

(Includes Electronic Filing)

Only $19.90 for Federal and State

(Includes Electronic Filing and multiple State Returns if necessary)

Click here to begin preparing your return with PrepTax.com!
Preptax Raves:

Heather - Preptax user
I'm having lots of fun filing my taxes. This is great.

Mark - Preptax User
Thanks to PrepTax, we found deductions that allowed us to receive a refund instead of having to pay. Thanks, PrepTax!

Patrick - Preptax user
I love it, I am a total incompetent when it comes to doing my taxes, but an advisor at the IRS told me about your service. I had no trouble what so ever completing my tax return. I am a life long user of this service now.

What's Included?
PrepTax includes Electronic Filing (for 1040 returns), multiple states, and diagnostics for error checking. There's no extra cost unless you decide to process and file another return.

Printing Your Return
If you choose to print or electronically file your return, pay $9.95 per Individual return (includes electronic filing, state returns also available).

Secure Processing
PrepTax incorporates the latest and most advanced encryption technology available. This technology utilizes Secure Socket Layers (SSL) ensuring data remains safe between your computer and theirs while you're connected to their system. When you're finished, the data is saved to your hard drive ensuring the privacy of your information. Payment from within the program is protected by the same SSL encryption. When you are in the program, your credit card information is on a "private and encrypted" line to their secured server.

If you no longer wish to receive special offers from Easywinning, then Click here to Unsubscribe.