Re:[ga] Mime-Version: 1.0

I also nominated in the ticket mode, and don't want my nominations lost as
Jefsey's exchange with Roberto suggests might be the case.  Therefore I enter
nominations for two persons for GA Chair as follows in the required template:

Nominate (1)

1a. Full name of the nominee:  Danny Younger
1b. E-mail address of the nominee: webmaster@babybows.com
2a. Full name of the nominator: Phil King
2b. E-mail address of the nominator: yofelipe@aol.com
2c. Type of GA membership:  GA-ga subscriber, GA-announce subscriber,
GA-voting registry

Nominate (2)

1a.  Full name of the nominee?  Patrick Corliss
1b.  E-mail address of the nominee:   patrick@quad.net.au
2a.  Full name of the nominator:  Phil King
2b.  E-mail address of the nominator:  yofelipe@aol.com
2c.   Type of GA membership:  GA-ga subscriber, GA-announce subscriber,
GA-voting registry

Yo Felipe (I, Phillip)
Phil King
Butte MT USA