Re[2]: [ga] Mime-Version: 1.0

Hello Jefsey,

Saturday, March 17, 2001, 5:42:11 PM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> Dear WXW,
> I though an average brain would understand that I nominate both of them

Watch it Jefsey. I'd hate to see you suspended at this vital stage....

> with the intent that people vote for Danny first and for Patrick afterward.

And if more people think Patrick best suited for Chair, he will get
elected.  The point is we have to follow our process.

As it is, Patrick is not a candidate for Co-Chair, since you did not
nominate him properly as a candidate for Chair, which is where the
co-chair pool of candidates will be chosen.

Trying to change the process by "default" is simply not acceptable.

We have a process, we need to stick to it, or risk losing the ability
to have this kind of input into who the GA chair will be.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com