[ga] Verisign Poll up in the Booth

GA members,

As promised, I have provided an unofficial tool to measure the consensus
or absence of consensus on the options open to the Board on the Verisign deal.

I have followed both the consensus formulations of Jon Weinberg and the
three option formulation, advocated by myself and David Farrar.
The last option is conditional  to an "

"In case it would be possible for ICANN to renegotiate the Verisign deal....."

The Booth should stay open for a week to collect as many opinions as possible.
The results are visible as they come in.

Please use the comment line to express the reason for your vote.
It would be much appreciated if those who already answered the straw poll
with reasoned comment, would further summarize these comments in the Booth
Archive.

No password is needed to see these Polling Items in the Booth.

--joop

The Polling Booth
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/