Re: [ga] Call for focus.....

On 06:25 AM 2/2/01, Harald Alvestrand said:
>- We have until Feb 11 to offer comment on the DNSO Review report.

That's within the DNSO, before it goes for final revision and to the BoD
for public comment.

>- We have no particular deadline for electing a new GA chair.

We really should have one in place, though - not fair to keep Roberto (and
you) hanging around doing this if you're ready to be out of it. On the
other hand, if you're willing to stay....:)

>I would suggest that we focus on the DNSO Review report now, and prepare
>a call for GA chair nominations around Feb 11.

If we do that, can we have nominees ready for the NC by the 26th? It would
be good to have something for them by then, if they're planning to address
the situation at the teleconference.

Regards,
Greg

sidna@feedwriter.com