Re: [ga] Call for GA Chair Nominations

Dear all,
I nominate Roberto Gaetano for a second period of service. I don't think
anyone would have done a better job than Mr Gaetano under the current
circumstances and I think the GA would benefit from an experienced
chairman who knows how to handle all the obstacles with faked
personalities and such. Also - I think Mr Gaetano has the proper set of
mind to create a more GA with more confidence.

Regards,

Mikael Pawlo