Re[2]: [ga] status of the GA

Hello Bret,

Thursday, February 01, 2001, 4:20:28 PM, Bret A. Fausett wrote:

> Here's what I would like to see for the new year:

> - The General Assembly should focus on becoming more representative in the
> views it encompasses. I would like to see each constituency appoint one or
> more "delegates" to the General Assembly. These delegates would be
> responsible for following and participating in GA discussions and making

What discussions?

I think that these discussions should center more on fixing the major
problem faced by this assembly, as well as the constituencies
themselves, apathy.

Apathy is what stands in the way of diversity and participation, and
leads to the lack of discussion and substantive growth by this
assembly.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com