[ga] Agenda for 2001

> Am I mistaken remembering that a review of the UDRP was due somewhat
> _now_?

No review of the UDRP has been undertaken, but it is on the DNSO agenda for
2001.

I don't know whether this was sent to the General Assembly or not, but a
draft business plan for 2001 (including issues to follow and address in the
coming year) has been prepared by a task force of the Names Council.

The last day for comment is February 4th. NC members were asked to circulate
this to their constituencies. I'm sure comments from the GA are welcome as
well.

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-plan/Arc00/msg00010.html

Comments should be sent to (nc-plan@dnso.org). FYI.

         -- Bret