Re[2]: [ga] status of the GA

Hello Mikael,

2 posts in the last month are a constant disruption?

I think the chair and Harald did an excellent job in controlling JW,
and found the right balance between his right to be here and post, as
any person has that right, and requiring them to adhere to rules of
civil conduct.

Your criticism of them here for not properly handling that situation
is offensive to me, as a member of the GA.

Tuesday, January 30, 2001, 12:23:13 PM, Mikael Pawlo wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>> I am sorry, but I must object to this.
>> Seconding a text ad hominem is making it a motion ad
>> hominem and is against every rules.  Mr. Jeff Williams
>> is entitled a proper respect until a competent body removes
>> him his access rights. The current silence of this list
>> shows the sillence of the "trolls".

> Dear Mr Morfin et al,
> What's troubling me with the General Assembly of the DNSO is that it's
> more of a joke than a serious effort to create a general assembly. The
> current chair has utterly failed in creating a GA that inspire confidence
> and has clear motives and transparent goals. I have nothing against the
> current chairman, but when looking on what's been achieved in this forum
> the failure is a fact.

> A new chair must be able to create a whole new confidence and an agenda
> that is widely accepted in the DNSO.

> When you consider my Jeff Williams reference an ad hominem-argument you
> probably don't see how low the confidence in the GA is. Also, it seems you
> know little of the Jeff Williams FAQ. Check for example:
> http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08030.html

> This is way beyond ad hominem. This is just a pretty lame try to disrupt
> the process as such. Unfortunately, the current chair has not been able to
> fight the constant disruptions from Jeffrey A. Williams and his likes. I
> can't say I would have done a better job, since the situation is beyond
> anything I have seen in other events. I don't know who's behind all those
> disrupting processes, it might be an organized effort, it might not be.

> Well, this was just my two cents, anyway.

> Best Regards,

> Mikael Pawlo
> Stockholm, Sweden

Best regards,