[ga] EXTRA CHANCES TO WINNING LOTS OF $$$!!

Dear DNSO,

Today could be your lucky day!

Would you rather win the jackpot from Slots of Cash, $1,000,000.00 or BOTH from EasyWinning.com? Well, we want to give you extra chances to win.
Get 10 extra spins to play slots by clicking this link now:
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=613&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org
OR
Get 3 extra plays to enter our million giveaway by clicking this link now:
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=614&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org

To increase your chances of winning over $1,000,000.00 - PLAY BOTH NOW!!!

EasyWinning.com is a place where you can play fun games and win great prizes!!

Sincerely,
Andrew Charles
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=615&NID=3018422&email=ga@dnso.org