[ga] Rebuttal (Re: Increase in renewal fees in bad faith/fraudulent by .NU and .MD domains.)

Matt Hooker:

.NU Domain sent out five (5) notifications to customers of the impending
price increase for renewals, which brings the renewal price up to the same
level as the current registration price of $60 for two years. We postponed
doing this for some months after the registration price increase was
implemented.

Below is a sample of one of the price increase notices, in which we give
customers the opportunity to renew at the older price.

Matt, this is the first I have heard from you on this issue. Perhaps you
would like to communicate with me or the .NU support staff privately
concerning your financial issues?

At $30 per year retail, up from $25 when we launched four years ago, .NU
Domain is still one of the lowest priced open ccTLDs on the Internet, with
the highest quality of service. I can't speak for .MD

Bill Semich
.NU Domain
http://www.nunames.nu
"Now Accepting Multilingual UNICODE Domain Name Registrations"