[ga] A CHANCE TO WIN ONE MILLION DOLLARS..INSTANTLY!!

Dear DNSO:

EasyWinning.com brings you this great opportunity to check out!

WIN ONE MILLION DOLLARS..INSTANTLY!!
eLotteryFreeWay has launched the Internet's first ever INSTANT $1,000,000 LOTTERY GAME and you can play up to 25 times a day at http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=604&NID=3018422

With our PICK 6 there's no more waiting until after midnight, or even the next day to get the results. You can see the results immediately right on your computer screen 25 times a day -- everyday!

Simply go to http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=604&NID=3018422
log in, and take your FREE cracks at our $1,000,000 Instant 649 Lotto game.

INSTANT means no more waiting for the drawing results in your email.

INSTANT means Play now - Win now. It couldn't be easier.

So why not take a chance at $1,000,000 - In fact, take 25 chances every day at the first ever Instant Million Dollar game on the Net. It's free to play everyday at
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=604&NID=3018422

And we're not just games - For the fastest, easiest way to get your state lottery results go to www.elottonet.com now and sign up for our Lottery Email Notification Service (LENS).