Re: [ga] Re: [wg-review] [IDNH] Individual Domain Name Holdership definition

Sorry, for that. I did not realize: I saw so many cross posted mails on GA
and icann-candidates/europe without any remark of yours.
I apologize to all. Next time I will remove the origin and will repharase
the part of interest of GA in what is of importance to it.
BTW I take advantage of this to whish you an happy new year.
Jefsey