[ga] Your Chances to Win are Better than Ever!

Dear SHAWANA,

At Webstakes.com, we're always looking for ways to improve your member
experience.  And in keeping with the New Year, we've got some great
new prizes, a spiffy new look and some awesome new features for you!

So please take a few moments to visit our new home page where you can
now enter to win all of our prizes from one location.  It's faster,
more convenient and easier than ever to win the prizes you want --
from 'big ticket' items to all your favorite category prizes!

Plus, we've gone out of our way to make sure that your chances to win
are the best around.  So let the winning begin!  Click here:
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=43481

And don't worry, Webstakes.com still has the hottest prizes on the
Net!  Drop by our site today and you just might:

 - Win $30,000 instantly or one of 11,000 other CASH prizes!
 - Take a luxurious trip to Australia!
 - Drive home in 2 fully-loaded Honda Civics!
 - Strike it Rich with $35,000 in Cash, Gold or Diamonds!

Visit the new Webstakes.com right now!
http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=43481

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Your Friends at Webstakes.com