[ga] Easywinning.com Confirmation of Entry

Dear DNSO,

We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for joining
EasyWinning.com!

To return to EasyWinning.com to enter more giveaways, just click on the
following link!
http://www.easywinning.com/default.asp?sl=return

We have put together a site that has something for everyone:  Computers,
Televisions, Stereos, Daily Cash, Vacations, Jewelry and best of all -
$25,000 cold, hard, cash!  Be sure to check out all of the great prizes from
EasyWinning.com and our sponsors.  Enter today!
http://www.easywinning.com/default.asp?sl=return

GET 10 FREE SPINS RIGHT NOW!
As a special thank you we are awarding you with 10 FREE spins on our FREE,
Slots of Cash, Slot Machine Game!  Click now, and you could be a winner in a
few minutes!
http://slots.easywinning.com/index.html?sl=easy0831bonus10

CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR FRIENDS AT WEBSTAKES.COM AND JOBSOLINE.COM!!!
Enter to win a great Land Rover at Webstakes.com!
http://win.webstakes.com/play/SponsorPg?CID=5640&SC=8071

Register for a new job or to gain access to helpful career information. You'll also automatically be entered in our Honorary CEO Sweepstakes. You could become our Honorary CEO for the month of January and win $10,000, a JobsOnline T-shirt, and official certificate from our real CEO.
http://www.jobsonline.com/sales/doorwayss.asp?company=easywinning

Thank you again for joining EasyWinning.com!  Hope to see you soon and GOOD
LUCK!

Michael Korff
President
www.EasyWinning.com

P.S.  If you enjoy EasyWinning.com, why not tell a friend?  For every friend
you refer to EasyWinning.com, we'll give you an entry to win $1,000 cash!
http://www.easywinning.com/tellafriend.asp?contid=68