[ga] Happy Holidays Pickup E-greeting!

Dear DNSO,
Happy Holidays from your friends at EasyWinning.com!

Please pick up your special greeting card by connecting to:
http://easywinning.orangepie.com/easy.asp?cno=FLC1&usr=DNSO

Thank you for being a loyal member this year. Click below for 10 FREE
entries to our $1,000,000 giveaway as a holiday gift from us to you:
http://million.easywinning.com/index.html?sl=orangepieholiday

Each time you enter the million giveaway from now till the end of the
year, you will receive an automatic entry to our $25,000 CASH prize that
will be awarded January 1, 2001.

We want everyone to spread happiness to family and friends, so for every 5
e-greetings you send from EasyWinning at:
http://www.easywinning.orangepie.com we will give you an automatic entry
to our million giveaway.

Sincerely,

Mike A.