[ga] Cool Stuff From FreeShop

XMarkstheSpot

We're always on the lookout for great offers. Here are our latest finds that we think you'll enjoy. To get an offer, just click on the check box next to it, and fill out the information at the bottom of this page. You may also get bonus emails regarding news, updates, and other valuable information from the companies you selected.
GREAT OFFERS

Wall Street Journal

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Subscribe to The Wall Street Journal at the low introductory price of 10 Weeks for $3.90 per week, and receive Guide To Understanding Personal Finance.

Golf Digest

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Golf Digest presents 50 proven ways to lower your score, 50 tips in every issue! Subscribe at the low introductory price of $19.77 for 12 issues.

Barron's

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Subscribe to Barron's at the low introductory price of $39 for 13 weeks and receive FREE Barron's stock evaluator software.

Fictionwise.com

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Award-winning science fiction/fantasy eBooks for Palm and Windows. Top authors: Harlan Ellison, Robert Silverberg, Nancy Kress, Damon Knight, more! Many stories under $1.

audiobookclub.com

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Select 4 audiobooks for only 1 penny when you join Audio Book Club. As a member, just buy 4 audiobooks over the next 2 years to fulfill your commitment.

Intelligent X

Enroll!
Terms of Service
FREE! Get Intelligent X's Internet & Technology newsletter! You'll receive the latest news & breaking product developments along with cool offers from our partners.

1-800 WineShop.com

Enroll!
Terms of Service
1-800WineShop helps you discover wine, effortlessly. Join Club Select, and receive two premium California wines monthly.

SmartPortfolio.com

Enroll!
Terms of Service
Take advantage of the stock market's recent volatility now before it's too late! Get a 2 week FREE trial to our Smart! Reports and learn everything you need to know about today's hottest sectors -- Internet stocks, IPOs, stock splits and more!

Tell us who you are so we can complete your enrollment.
No PO Boxes please.

First Name: Last Name:
Email: User Name:
Password: Re-enter
Password:
Address 1: Address 2:
City: State:
ZIP Code:

Customer Service | Privacy
©1997-2000 FreeShop.com. All Rights Reserved.

To Unsubscribe from Club FreeShop, click below.
https://secure.freeshop.com/ProgramRemove.asp