[ga] Signup Verification (24842429:62TM83MQ2N)--RESPONSE REQUIRED

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

While visiting the EasyWinning site, you chose to receive email offers and promotions from YesMail.

You MUST REPLY to this verification message to activate your YesMail membership.  After we receive your response to this message, we will email you a confirmation with your ID and password.

You may also visit the following Web site to activate your
membership (just click on this link): http://my.yesmail.com/mymoptin.asp?subc=62TM83MQ2N&uid=24842429
(Note: In some e-mail programs, you may have to cut and paste the above URL into the address field of your browser.)

Sincerely,

yesmail.com Member Care

If this message reached you in error, please forward it to unsolicited@my.yesmail.com
so that we may solve the problem. Please use the words "Unsolicited subscription" in the subject line of your message.

Please visit the above Web site to verify offer availability outside the United States.
Remember -- every time you click on the link in a YesMail message to check out the great offers, you'll receive another entry in the YesMail Click to Win Holiday Sweepstakes! You could win $500 or a vacation getaway! So keep clicking...
Click here for official rules: http://my.yesmail.com/clickwin/holidayrules.asp

*MEMBER SERVICES*
To find out more about the YesMail Network, visit: http://www.yesmail.com or write us at 222 S. Riverside Plaza 17th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.

To access your YesMail Account, change your interests or unsubscribe from YesMail, just click on the following link
http://my.yesmail.com/mymoptout.asp?PID=&SUBC=62TM83MQ2N&UID=24842429 or send an email to subs@my.yesmail.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.